Terms of Sales and Service
1. If you decide you want to cancel your order, once you have placed your order, you must contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we have started work on your design(s). If work has started on your order then we cannot refund your order fees. The labor cost of creating our logos and templates is our greatest expense. We take great care in designing our logos and graphics. We offer great prices, but our labor costs are not refundable. Since the majority of our expenses involve labor costs, we offer no money-back guarantee.
2. If we have not begun work on your order then we must charge a five dollar ($5.00) processing fee to recover our administrative costs and/or credit card fees incurred to that point. This fee will be debited from the amount we credit you (for instance, if you ordered a $29 logo you will be refunded $24 of that total).
3. If you submit additional instructions or information regarding an order that has already been placed, we will do everything possible to implement these instructions into your order. However, if we have already begun to work on your order it might not be possible to revise your logos based on your new instructions, if you have purchased either our Sapphire or Silver Logo Packages. If this is the case, then you will have to make an additional logo purchase with the proper instructions for your logo.
4. The information that you provide to Sure Logos will not be used for any purpose other than to provide our logos to you via email and to communicate with you from our order or feedback pages. Be assured that your information will not be sold to given to anyone at anytime.
5. You will not receive multiple logo concepts, if you purchase our Sapphire or Silver Logo Package. It may be possible that you will receive multiple drafts of your logo, based on the work that we have done in creating your logo. You will not be charged additionally, if you do receive these multiple drafts.You will receive two initial logo concepts with our Amber Logo Package(one redraw and unlimited revisions, if needed), and four logo concepts with our Emerald Logo Package(two redraws and unlimited revisions, if needed). Sure Logos will finalize only one logo concept with any of our logo packages. There will be an additional charge for finalization of other logo concepts.
6. If you have submitted an order which contains spelling errors, you will be charged $15.00 to revise your logo, if we have already begun work on your logo. In those cases where we have made a spelling error on your domain or product name or on any other part of the logo we will provide a no-cost fix for the spelling mistake. To obtain this type of correction simply drop us an e-mail at email@example.com informing us of the mistake and we will correct and get back out to you as soon as possible.
7. Sure Logos will do everything possible to complete your order within 3 to 5 business days of your initial order. We do not guarantee this time frame, however we pride ourselves in being as prompt as possible. Business days are considered Monday through Friday, not including holidays. If you package includes initial drafts and revisions, you may expect your revisions 3 to 5 days after we have received instructions from you. This includes all revisions that are needed. Logo design is a process!
8. For customers who lose their logo files, we will email you a copy of your completed logo or banner upon request. You may do this by contacting Sure Logos at firstname.lastname@example.org. If, for any reason, we do not have a copy of you logo on file we will design either a duplicate or new logo at no additional charge.
9. We do not design logos or banners for adult oriented websites... period! If you submit an order for one of these sites, you will be charged $5.00 to cover credit card fees and administrative costs for giving a refund. If you are not sure what we consider to be an adult oriented website, please contact us before you place your order.
10. If you submit an order and you have a particular color in mind, we ask that you provide the HEX code for this color OR a picture that clearly has the color in it. If you fail to provide this information, and your logo isn't the color you requested, you will be charge $15.00 for a minor revision for color change. Example: In your order you asked for "dark orange" but the color you really wanted was Japanese Rose color HEX code E97218, which is a particular dark orange. If you need this color to be changed once the logo is made, you will be charged $15.00 for changing the color. The same term applies with the next color, if you fail to provide the HEX code. Many times, if you do not know the HEX code, if you provide a picture with the colors you wish, we can duplicate the color with no problems, as long as you are specific and the we are clear as to the color.
11. Our Sapphire Logo Design is created in GIF and JPGs format only, which is fine for website or Internet use. All other packages are provided in GIF, JPG, TIFF, PDF, vector EPS, and grayscale GIF formats. Our TIFF is saved at 300dpi. Our TIFF and vector EPS versions are standard for most off-line printing, such as letterhead, stationary, business cards, etc.
12. Sure Logos is not responsible for logo delivery problems due to issues that might be resulting from the customer's email service or ISP. Example: AOL has put a "Dynamic Block" on some incoming emails due to the "My Doom Virus". If the logo cannot be delivered due to this block, then Sure Logos isn't responsible. There might be other occasions where the customer cannot receive their emails due to spam software and anti-virus programs, which also cannot be prevented by Sure Logos. Some free email accounts have storage limits, which may also hinder you from receiving your logo design. When possible, an alternate email address may be provided at the time of the order and the logos sent there as well. Sure Logos will do everything possible to make sure that you get your logo design!
13. Our logos and graphics are designed with thought and detail, based on the information that you provide. However, any changes, additions, or revisions after design will be an additional charge after final delivery of your design. Sure Logos will provide a URL for customers who request changes, additions, or revisions. Revision charges are as follows...
* $15.00 for package revisions that do not require a new design or a complete overhaul of the original design.
* $25.00 for a new design of a logo previously ordered.You will receive all file types that were purchased in your original order.
14. Since website templates are a digital product, there will be no refunds provided for any reason. Should you have a problem either opening or receiving a particular template, Sure Logos will do everything possible to make sure that you receive the template(s) that you purchased, even if it means that we send them to you via email. If it is agreed by both parties that a particular website template was delivered damaged, Sure Logos will provide a new website template to the particular customer.
15. Sure Logos is not responsible for any damages or loss to your website template for any reason. If you lose your website template, send your purchase order number to Sure Logos and Sure Logos will issue you a new download code where you may download your new template(s). For a link where you may download your templates, click here.
16. If we have not heard back from you within 30 days of delivery of your logo drafts, Sure Logos will deliver your last logo revision to you and your logo transaction with be completed.
17. An "alteration" is a slight change in the orignal design. An alteration is not considered a total redesign of an original logo concept. If a customer purchases either our Amber, or Emerald logo package, and would like a total redraw of their logo design, they must provide information and details regarding the redraw, after the initial logo concept(s) is provided. General information is not acceptable... the customer should have a basic idea in their mind of what they are looking for, if the initial concepts are not acceptable. We are happy to help you with your new logo design, but logo alterations are not the same as logo concepts. Be sure to include any information important to the logo design process before logo work begins. The purpose of the alteration/revision process is to move your project closer to the specific direction that you have determined. Sure Logos reserves the right to charge for $24.95 for each revision that deviates from the original concepts provided. No additional revision work that requires additional payment will be started without your authorization.
18. The website templates that are part of our logo packages do not include any free customizations, other than the logo insertion to that template. Color changes, link changes, or any other customizations to the template are not included with your logo purchase. These changes may be made, but at an additional cost.
19. Sure Logos will not substitute any other services in place of the free website template that comes with one of our logo design packages, including changes to an existing site, or logo insertion into a website not created by Sure Logos. These services may be done for an additional cost.
20. Sure Logos will design all logos with the fonts that we have in our font collections. If you have a specific font that you would like to use in your logo project, you must provide that font to Sure Logos at the request of Sure Logos. Sure Logos will not purchase specific fonts as part of any of their logo design packages. Sure Logos will attempt to find specific fonts, but cannot guarantee that we will find any specific font or look-a-like font for any project or design package.
21. For our Amber and Emerald logo design packages, we do offer a satisfaction guarantee. We guarantee that we will make unlimited alterations to the logos that we have provided as part of these two packages until you are completely satisfied. However, this is not a money-back guarantee.
These Credit Cards Accepted Securely